Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The career of my dreams would be an OLYMPIAN
Transcript of The career of my dreams would be an OLYMPIAN
The skills needed to perform this career.
The level of education needed to perform this career.
1. An advanced understanding of the game and the rules.
2. Getting good grades in high school and having good soccer skills provides opportunities to get a scholarship.
Where I would want to work and why?
Why I chose this career...
Christine Sinclair and Diana Matheson inspired me after watching them compete in the 2012 Olympic games.
1. Highly developed soccer skills.
2. Elite level of physical fitness.
3. Mental toughness.
4. A positive attitude.
Ideally as a representative of my country competing internationally.
Alternatively playing in the professional leagues in Europe.
Representing my country would give me much pride and be a very meaningful experience. Travelling and playing with and against the best soccer players in the world would be the ultimate accomplishment.
I chose this career because...
1. I would represent my country.
2. Also I would travel to cool places like Brazil and Europe to perform the sport I love.