Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tim Hortons
Curling and Hockey
Camp Corporate Social Responsibility Support the Community and the world Thank You for listening All of Tim Horton's initiatives benefit the world and the community. Employee Benefits Competitive Base Salary
Learning and development
Work Environment 1964 2012 1976 2002 March The history of Tim Hortons Founded by Tim Horton in 1964
First Shop in Hamilton, ON
Started out as Coffee Shop and selling a small variety of Donuts 1976 First changes started happening
The First Timbit was made Today Today Tim Hortons is big Comapny in stores all over Canada and the U.S
Sell Cold and Hot Beverages
Sell Donuts, Timbits, Subs, Soups and a lot of other products
Today, Tim Hortons is actually part of the Wendys International Inc. Bibliography http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.html http://www.canadianaconnection.com/2009/10/tim-horton/