Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Managing Ethics
What is a Dilemma?
Understanding Management, Ch. 4
What is Ethics?
1. It's not "really" illegal or immoral
2. It's in the organization's "best interests"
3. It will never be found out
4. Corporate has "your back"
What brings a "good" person to unethical behavior?
How Ethical Are You?
How do you build & maintain an ethical organization?
Code of moral principles and values that governs the behavior of a person or group with respect to what is right or wrong.
- Sets standards as to what is good or bad in conduct and decision making
Common Ethical Transgressions in the Workplace
Conflicts of Interest
Gifts, Bribes, Kickbacks
Hostile work environment
False/deceptive sales tactics
ethicsgame.com / ELI
"Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it.
Right is right, even if no one is doing it."
LinkedIn forum / Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership