Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Balloon Powered Car (GOOD ONE)
Transcript of Balloon Powered Car (GOOD ONE)
out into the air
instead of out at the
floor. This design did
not work at all. We
had to change this. Changes to the First Design We tried using
skewers to hold
the straw up.
this didn't work
either The Next Change The next change we made was to use duct tape to
hold the straw up. We also cut the cardboard box
down, to reduce weight. This car is almost there. This car works, but the wheels aren't even, so the car cannot go straight. So we adjust the wheels, and we hope
that our car works. After a lot of changes, remakes,
and adjustments we test our car again and hope that it actually works. The Last Day Yay it works!!!