Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dwarf Hamster
tame easily and are
sometimes kept as pets. Sometimes considered an important pest of agriculture, partly because of its enthusiastic storing of food in amounts far beyond its requirements. Farmers often try to kill these animals using poison, by digging or flooding them out of there burrows, or use dogs. I like these hamsters because they are tiny and also because they are VERY soft. They usually make mini burrows under there shavings and its very cute when they do.