Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Share Out Session
Transcript of Share Out Session
Wednesday September 25
Let's put it into action!
doesn't stop here....
How are we exploring in math?
How can I capture what I am
How can I make the mathematical structure relevant to a situation and not the other way around?
"I teach high school math.
I sell a product to a market
that doesn't want it
but is forced by law to buy it"
- TEDxNYED video - Dan Meyer
I am by no means an expert. This is what I have working on and trying. I you find something to connect and take away.
Sharing my recent personal PD
prompted by Dan Myers video
Promoting mathematical thinking,
reasoning and communication
The value of exploring in
Discussion & Resources