Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Florida Cession 1819
Transcript of Florida Cession 1819
72,101 square miles.
Fulfillment Of Manifest Destiny
How? The United States gain ed Florida because it was a lot of land.
Why? This land had many resources which was benefial for the Americans becuase they were able to trade, travel easily and had some riches.
Facts About The Territory Acquisition
Spain ceded all of the East Florida to the U.S.
Spain lost Florida due to the French Indian War.
The boundary between Louisiana Purchase was settled.
Native rich land.
Spain gave up to claim West Florida.
Key Figures In Territory Acquisition
James Monroe was the president during this time.
John Quincy Adams was the Senator of State.