Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is the difference between a physical change and a chemi
Transcript of What is the difference between a physical change and a chemi
The difference between a physical change and a chemical change is- physical change is when changes happen in color, shape,and size. Chemical change happens when one substance or kind of matter changes into another completely different
For example,an old ship's wheel can be made of the element iron if in water,it could stay in there a REALY long time and the iron could turn into a new element.
when a chemical change occurs, atoms rearrange themselves to form different kinds of matter.
A physical change occurs when objects or substances undergo a change that does not change there chemical composition.
Thanks to wiki encyclopedia,harcourt science book,youtube,and my computer teachter for letting me make this awsome prezi