Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
The average salary for a physical therapist is $81,030 - $113,340
To prepare for admission into a graduate degree program, aspiring physical therapists must typically complete a bachelor's degree program. No specific degree majors are required at the undergraduate level. Doctoral programs often require a minimum undergraduate GPA for entrance, such as at least a 3.0.
Physical therapists, sometimes called PT's, help injured or ill people improve their movement and manage their pain.
Where People Work
Although a large number of Physical Therapists work in hospitals, now more than 70 per cent can be found in private physical therapy offices, rehabilitation centers, community health centers, nursing homes, home health agencies, corporate or industrial health centers, sports facilities, research institutions,
Athletic trainers, biological technicians, nursing instructors, respiratory therapists, pharmacists
The growth rate for having this as your profession is expected to increase by 36%.