Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Food Chain of the Tundra Biome
Transcript of Food Chain of the Tundra Biome
Arctic wolves along with polar bears can be considered one of the top predators of the tundra biome. Definition: a soil bacterium, fungus, or invertebrate, that decomposes organic material. After all of the lower levels of the food chain die, decomposers take over, and break them down. Decomposers recycle the remains. Lichens and mosses are decomposers in the tundra. The End