Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Science Chapter 12 Lesson 3 How are chemical properties used
Transcript of Science Chapter 12 Lesson 3 How are chemical properties used
In a physical change you bring back the matter ,but in a chemical change you can't.
Three types of chemical changes
rust on things
When does a chemical change occur
When a type of matter changes
into a total different type of matter. Example, when iron turns into iron oxide.
Reactant and Product
The reactant is a substance used in the reaction. A substance made in the
reaction is called the product. So the
reacant sort of makes the product.
The difference between a physical & chemical changes.
by Luke Payne 5A
A chemical equation is a special kind of sentence that shows what happened
during a chemical reaction .
Three types of chemical reaction
a penny turning green
bubbles on raisins in carbonated water
a bottle of coke & some mentos
Separation with chemical properties
Salt in water then you evaporate the water then separation. Only the salt is
A special thanks to
My science book & KIDS SCIENCE