Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PlanetSolar
By: Andrew Dela Rosa Who has ever been on a boat before? PlanetSolar is a sustainable boat. This b at c nsists f: 5300 sq. ft. of solar panels
6 blocks of lithium-ion battery
38,000 solar cells Its
pull in 103kW which
is 5 times more than it needs.
This boat cost approximately $20million But had no CO2 emission The PlanetSolar departed on March 31st, 2011 from Monaco and arrived back in Monaco on May 4th, 2012 in Hercule Harbour Sources: