Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kayla Mathews
cyclones. 1.Tornado can cause a lot of injuries. They can flip over cars and destroy homes by high winds and debris. 4.Tornando thunderstorms can have severe lighting. 5. Tornadoes can come in different colors. Usually a tornado's color
matches the color of the ground. 3.About 1,000 tornadoes hit the United States each year. A Tornado has been described as a roaring, rushing noise, or the sound of a train speeding through a tunnel, or the roar of many airplanes. Sounds of a Tornado 6. Some people chase after tornadoes.
Tornado chasers may drive hundreds of miles during a single chase. Light damage: Branches broken off
Moderate damage: Trees snapped; roofs damaged
Considerable damage: Mobile homes destroyed; trees uprooted
Severe damage: Trains overturned; cars lifted off the ground.
Devastating damage: Houses leveled leaving piles of debris; cars thrown 300 yards or more in the air
Incredible damage: Strongly built homes completely blown away F1