Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The crucible
The book makes the court's atmosphere seem like a depressing and dark place. The writer says that it is a "Solemn, even forbidding" this suggests the court room has no light and this is foreshadowing for how gloomy the rest of the book is.
He has a very high opinion of himself. Danforth is very manipulative and can say things that puts things in peoples minds and makes them have different views. He knows what to say and how to contrive and control the situation.
Throughout act 3, there were a lot of accusations.
Lack of trust