Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of eXist
Lessons Learned Handling Hardships Bake Sale & Raffle Other Fundraisers A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO: Key Topics: *Raffle
-Less Affective Commitment
-Pooled Interdependence (20 Tickets @ $3 or 2 for $5) =$310
- Civic Virtue
- Citizenship Behavior =$40
*Other Donations =$40 - Doubled projected donations
- eXist had a strong focus of
commitment to fundraisers
- Learned through tacit knowledge
- Members displayed organizational and interpersonal citizenship behavior Successes THOMAS RICHARD
Task Manager SHELBY WEST
Marketing Manager ANTHONY GIAMBOY
Technology TERRI THOMPSON
Bake Sale Director ELVIRA QUISPE
Secretary Communication Network Structure:
ALL CHANNEL Downfalls & Restructuring of eXist *Voice, civic virture, boosterism, sportsmanship, helping and courtesy -Coordination
-Responding - Punctuated
equilibrium - Restructuring Punctuated equilibrium *Conducted bake sale, raffle ticket sales, and individual tasks successfully * Members dominated behavior until tasks and project was complete Model of Team Development *Team regrouped, changed our approach, and realized the importance of our success Forming and Pattern Creation Inertia Process Revision Interia * Met fellow members and created acceptable and unacceptable group norms
* Brainstormed and created tasks, duties, and responsibilities * Pattern of behavior lasted for first half of the semester and begins to fade... * Pattern of behavior continues to dominate and team members continue to complete tasks "Every Year, More Than 2 Million Kids in America Will Face a Period of Homelessness" ~ The Convenant House Institute - Decentralized (helped to make us all leaders) - Miscommunication and pitfalls led us to restructuring the group which helped eXist become successful *Discovered personality differences and diversity among the group members and used that to benefit the group and our organization TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER:
http://www.covenanthousega.org CASIDY MARSHALL
Raffle Director Kaylah Walker WHY:
- Affective Commitment Bake Sale *1st Team to Reserve GSU Courtyard for Events!!
-Excited and Motivated
-Time Conflict [School/Work Schedules]
-Negative & Positive Life Events
*Tasks & Duties
*Interpersonal Citizenship Behavior
-Helping, Courteous and Sportsmanship
*Almost Doubled Self-Set Goals of $80* =$140.46 WE ARE "SO" EXCITED TO GIVE
THE COVENANT HOUSE OF GEORGIA
A TOTAL AMOUNT OF.... $530.46!!! -Created AcceptableUnacceptable Group Norms