Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EU - Ruckus Hospitality Training for End-Users
Transcript of EU - Ruckus Hospitality Training for End-Users
Do not be afraid to challenge
Do not be afraid to ask questions
Keep your phone in silent mode
Ruckus WiFi Training for Hospitality End-users
To equip end-users with WiFi design principles and best practices.
Brand Corporate IT
1. Understanding WiFi and how it affects design
2. What is a good site survey?
3. Reading a Site Survey Report
4. Recommended Products and Installation Considerations
6 hours (360 mins):
Session 1 - 150 mins
Break - 60 mins
Session 2 - 150 mins
a. 1 x 7343 or 7363 or 7372 Access Point
b. 1 x PoE switch/injector
c. InSSIDer software (laptop and Android)
d. WiFi Analyzer (Andriod)
e. Smartphone with tethering capability
f. iPhone/iPad with Speedflex/Ruckus SWAT software
Certified Wireless Technology Specialist