Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Positive and Negative aspects of Advertising in consumer's b
Transcript of Positive and Negative aspects of Advertising in consumer's b
Case of Study
Positive and Negative
Reality of Consumerisum....
These positive effects can be related with:
Encouraging a healthy lifestyle
Brand awareness and
Advertising = AD
The major aim of Ad (Advertising) is
to reach potential customers and creates impact on their buying behavior
= leading impact on viewers mind.
Creating a nonexistent need (
Environmental aspects such as
carbon dioxide emission
amounts of money
that companies will invest in order to sell
What is Advertising?
SINCE YOU WAKE UP.....
ADVERTISING IS EVERYWHERE!!
Story, Louise. “Anywhere the Eye Can See, It’s Likely to See an Ad.” New York Times, January 15, 2007.
Studies show, that on average, people living in urban centres see up to 5,000 ads per day.
Emotional BUYING BEHAVIOR
Advertising is a form of marketing communication used to encourage, persuade, or manipulate an audience (viewers, readers or listeners; sometimes a specific group) to take or continue to take some action.
DO U KNOW THEM?
Companies should put more emphasis on how to improve their products, not on how to make their products seem attractive only by Ad. Moreover, consumers now make researches before buy and many times are no longer misled by ads easily. Companies have to focus on their service and products if they want to be known. Advertisements are an efficient way of marketing but excessive of is a waste of resource.
The last decision depends on the consumers by analyzing rationally their real needs and desires.
• Alan Thein Durning, How Much is Enough: The Consumer Society and the Future of the Earth, ed. Linda Starke, Worldwatch Environmental Alert Series (London: Earthscan, 1992), p. 120.
• Quality logo products