Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stages of human organizations
Transcript of Stages of human organizations
is the glue of the organization. Highly reactive, short-term focus. Thrives in chaotic environments.
Highly formal roles within a
Top-down command and control (what and how).
valued above all through rigorous processes. Future is repetition of the past.
Division of labour
Most government agencies
Public school system
Goal is to beat
; achieve profit and growth.
is key to staying ahead. Management by objectives (command and control on what; freedom on the how)
Within the classic pyramid structure, focus on
to achieve extraordinary employee motivation.
culture driven organizations
Ben & Jerry's, etc.
Purpose driven organizations
Holacracy, FAVI, etc.
teams, serving the organization's
by asking individuals to follow their own purpose and being fully themselves.
Organization operating paradigms