Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nicholas Lee
1. 1. Light goes through the cornea.
2. The light slows down and bends, or changes direction.
3. Light goes into the pupil.
4. The picture shows on your retina, which is in the back of your eyeball.
5. Your brain then flips the image right side up, because at first the image is upside down.
How The Eye Sees Color
For a clear visual image, light rays that enter the eye must come to a point on the retina.
Unlike shape, color depends on light.
Every color has a range of wave lengths.
The eye sees only light that reflects off of an object not the object itself.
www.proquestK12.com: Color, Seeing eye To Eye
By Nicholas Lee