Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Science Fair
2) The laptop will be left in a refrigerator for an hour then taken out. The program will be run to determine the transfer rate and the boot time will be recorded.
3) The laptop will be left in a source of extreme heat for an hour then taken out. The program will be run to determine the transfer rate and the boot time will be recorded.
All recordings will be taken down in a logbook. Will a CPU perform better in extreme heat or extreme cold? Question Dependent variable: Performance of the CPU Control: Test performance of CPU at room temperature (TBD) (Transfer Rate mb/s) Constants: Same program being used (HD Tune 2.50) Materials Laptop (HP Probook 6450b)
Program (HD Tune 2.50)
Human Current Progress Future Plan Completed Research Assignment Conduct experiment (in the upcoming week) Analyze results (after experiment) Conducted a test experiment Goal To determine if the CPU will work better in extreme heat or extreme cold. Thanks for listening Wait for further instructions