Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nasir ud-din Muhammad Humayun
Transcript of Nasir ud-din Muhammad Humayun
Died: January 27, 1556
- Hamida Banu Begum
- Al-aman Mirza
- Bakshi Banu Begum
Astrology and Mathematics.
Taught to speak Turkish, Persian and Arabic.
At an early age, it was decided that he would soon take the throne.
The first battle he took part in was in Panipat, India, today known as Haryana.
After that battle, his father, Babur, established the Mughal Empire.
Humayun inherited this empire in 1530 after his father's death.
He divided the emipre between him and his 3 brothers.
While going down the library staircase, he heard azzan and bowed down and tumbled down the stairs...
It was rumored that someone pushed him down the stairs by a spy.
Inherited a weak empire surrounded by enemies
Chose to expand it and tried to make it stronger
Soon started traveling to conquor land in India
Sher Khan desided to take Agra from Humayun while he was away
1539: The Mughals defeated Sher Khan at Chusa
1540: Sher Khan defeated the Mughal at Kanauj
Nasir ud- din Muhammad Humayun
- Maham Begum
- Kamran Mirza
- Aksair Mirza
- Hindal Mirza
He fled to Laore and later to Sindh
He met a Persian and married her in 1541
He went to Iran and was granted military aid
Conquered Kandahar and took control of Kabul
Took Delhi from Khan and Agra
* Astrology- study of planets and human behavior