Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of hi
Consumers The wealthy No time and little wages Working class/labor unions Transportation Kinetoscope The Great Depression and World War 2 Grandstand entertainment The creator of Paramount Pictures. Created Hollywood studio system. Marketing professionals can't rely on just entertainment they have to rely on sports also. The overlapping of sports stars and the products they endorse. Eric McEneany
Zach Gaffney Grade B-#18 How is marketing different today compared
to the past-Your answer was a little incomplete.
Full answer might look like this:
"selling tickets to a ball game isn't enough, marketers want to sell season tickets (not just individual tickets) have patrons return for the sequel of the movie, and purchase goods related to the team or movie.