Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Statistical questions.AR
Example of Statistical question
What proportion of the students at your school like watermelons?
On average, how old are the dogs that live on this street?
What proportion of the students at your school eat cereal in the morning?
Example of Non-Statistical question
How many days are in March?
What was the temperature at noon today at City Hall?
How many bricks are in this wall ?
Monday, February 17, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
What is a Statistical Question
Thank you for listening to my prezi
A statistical question is a question that can be using data may vary.
Any question that may be answered by a single number or answer is not considered a statistical question.