Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The present perfect
Transcript of The present perfect
II: Niet belangrijk wanneer
Meestal een perfect tense bij
since, for, yet, just, etc. De Vorm Have / Has + voltooid deelwoord
Het voltooid deelwoord:
Regelmatig = stam + -ed
Onregelmatig = oww 3e vorm Voorbeelden: He has played football since 2002.
Has he played football since 2002?
He hasn't played football since 2002.
They have run the marathon of New York.
Have they run the marathon of New York?
They haven't run the marathon of New York. Any Questions?
www.prezi.com Nu Jij! Vul de juiste vorm van het werkwoord in. Gebruik de present perfect. (have/has + voltooid deelwoord) Met een bepaling van tijd:
1. Peter ...... (to do) nothing for an hour now.
2. ... she ... (to be) the Queen since 1980?
3. They ...... (not live) in the Netherlands since the eighties. Niet belangrijk wanneer het gebeurd is (zonder bepaling van tijd dus!):
4. I ...... (to repair) your car.
5. ... Noëlla ... (to listen) to the teacher's instruction?
6. Eric and Sue ...... (not to learn) a thing. De antwoorden 1. Peter has done nothing for an hour now.
2. Has she been the Queensince 1980?
3. They haven't lived in the Netherlands since ....
4. I have repaired your car.
5. Has Noëlla listened to the teacher's intstructions?
6. Eric and Sue haven't learnt a thing.