Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of FLASHBACK
Scott Mechlowicz as Scotty Thomas in
Jason Biggs as Jim Levenstein in "American Pie" (1999)
Ilan Mitchell-Smith as Wyatt Donnelly in "Weird Science" (1985)
Michael J. Fox as Scott Howard in "Teen Wolf" (1985)
John Francis Daley as Sam Weir in "Freaks and Geeks" (1999-2000)
Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper in "The Big Bang Theory" (2007-)
Anthony Michael Hall as Brian Johnson in "The Breakfast Club" (1985)
Christopher Mintz-Plasse as McLovin in "Superbad" (2007)
Jaleel White as Steve Urkel in "Family Matters" (1989-1998)
Tiffani-Amber Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski in "Saved by the Bell" (1989-1993)
Alice Eve as Molly Mcleish in "She's Out of My League" (2010)
Marley Shelton as Wendy Peffercorn in "The Sandlot" (1993)
Phoebe Cates as Linda Barrett in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982)
Nubar Alexanian Walker Creek Media LLc
Photograph by Melanie G
Photograph: Graham Morley/Alamy
Dustin Diamond as Screech in "Saved by the Bell" (1989-1993)
Photo by Holger Drallmeyer
Photo by Dean Terry
Jason Biggs and Shannon Elizabeth in "American Pie" (1999)
by Collin Lockett
• Soft, even, natural lighting.
• Normal lenses.
Ned's Declassified - DP: Carlos Gonzalez
• Black light ambient light
• Neon lights (glowsticks, disco balls)
• Mix and match lenses to add to heightened sense of entropy.
• Very hard, bright, colorful rim lights.
• Hard key lighting
Maya previs test, testing bright rim lights
•Blue/Green keylight coming from TV.
• Warm tungsten light coming from lamp in the BG. Acts as rim light and BG ambience.
• Wide establishing shots, but long lenses for the intimate dialogue.
Maya Previs Test 1
Maya Previs Test 2
Super 8 - DP: Larry Fong
Light and Humorous with a slight edge factor.
Photo by James White