Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Human and Natural Systems
Transcript of Human and Natural Systems
Kelly Qin The school office can
recieve letters and
important notices from
a post office Heavy snow can affect the efficency
of the delivery of mail, block drainers,
cause snow days and block traffic. Infrastructure can affect the
enviornment such as cutting
down trees and destroying widlife
habitats. It also affects transportation
because it can cause closures. Wooded areas are
home to a lot of wildlife Transportation can allow us to get from place to place. It helps us to get to school, and transports materials to construction sights. It also helps deliver mail. Sewage systems help drain excess
water such as snow.