Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Super Mario
Yoshi's Island Released October 6, 1995 in Europe Released for the SNES console Released on the NES on October 23rd 1988 This Mario game introduced new items that allowed the player to fly and float with the aid of special items, slide down slopes, and execute new types of jumps Sold 4,000,000 copies
after release This game serves as a prequel to current Mario Bros timeline Released on NES
on September 1st 1988 Released on the SNES on November 21st 1990 This Mario game Introduced The player to ride on Yoshi (a green dinosaur companion) that is able to eat most enemies. Super Mario 64 Released June 23, 1996 Released on the Nintendo 64 First 3D Mario game Seen as a revolutionary game Released on NES
on 1st June 1983