Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dean's Fellowship for Teaching and Diversity: Debrief and Feedback
Transcript of Dean's Fellowship for Teaching and Diversity: Debrief and Feedback
Debrief and Feedback
What did we do?
Design Thinking Process
How might we better engage diversity in the ALL program?
Student and Faculty Leadership
Cohort Vice President
MA, EdM, EdD, AEGIS Reps
Present at Orientation,
Get feedback from Reps and students,
Model conversations & engage challenges
How do we define diversity?
How to prepare people to engage?
What are the best practices?
What's the purpose/benefit?
Collaborative inquiry (CI) can be defined as “a process consisting of repeated cycles of reflection and action through which a group of peers strives to answer a question of importance to them” (Bray, Lee, Smith, & Yorks, 2000)
CI is often used in professional development, to address socially controversial topics, or for personal or social healing (Lyle Yorks & Elizabeth Kasl, 2002).