Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
cars: now `n` then by daiyan rashid
Transcript of cars: now `n` then by daiyan rashid
now `n` then
by Daiyan Rashid
First road traffic death.
The first automobile (car) was made by Karl Benz in 1886
The first car.
The first person to die in a road traffic accident was Bridget Driscoll in 1896. this was in Crystal Palace, London.
There are even flying cars now! There is a car which has wings that crumple up and then spread out again when it wants o fly.
As we already have flying cars, there is a possibiltiy that in the future there will be cars that can drive on water as well!
In the future...
I hope you enjoyed my short presentation and thanks for watching!