Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Octeber Sky Experimental Design
Transcript of Octeber Sky Experimental Design
BY: Dakari Anderson
2nd block Nose cone
Alcohol qualitative observations
and results It has a smooth clyinder body. possible experimental errors When his father threw his
material outside, it may have
damaged it. The weather might not have
been the same each day. analysis and interpretation
of results After many trials, errors, and
corrections it seems that gasoline
isnt the best ,and it is better to
use alcohol. Conclusion In conclusion, gasoline is to unstable and alcohol is the better choice to use. It is more stable and will fix the combustion chamber. quantitative results