Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Intervention Mapping
What is the problem?
Who has it?
What is the epidemiology?
What do we know about behaviour?
What are the determinants of behaviour?
a bacterial STI
Anyone who has unprotected sexual intercourse
Most common bacterial STI
~80% new diagnoses amongt 15-24 yr olds
~1 in 10 young people have infection
Review of existing programmes
(cc) photo by twicepix on Flickr
Multiple methods ...
What are the consequences?
Where can those
at risk be reached?
Increase condoms use during vaginal sexual intercourse amongst 13-16 year olds
Step 2: Matrix
Step 3: selecting methods and practical strategies
Behaviour Change Technique
Step 4: Producing programme components & materials
Step 5: adoption, implementation and sustainability
Step 6: Evaluation