Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EDSE 327: Target Audience Lesson Plan
Transcript of EDSE 327: Target Audience Lesson Plan
Learner Outcome: 2.1 Use comprehension Strategies
Identify explicit and implicit ideas and information in texts; listen and respond to various interpretations of the same text A Closer Look: What does it say?
What do we literally see? What does it do?
What is it selling?
Who is the target audience? Why? What does it mean?
What is the "hidden" meaning?
Is it effective for that audience? How about for you? Wrap Up & Assignment Your assignment: Create your own ad
Can be selling/promoting anything
Consider your target audience
May be drawn, computer generated, collage, etc.
Have both an explicit and implicit meaning
Must provide a write up explaining your ad in the three steps demonstrated in class