Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bandura's Obseravtion
-Kids follow the leads of the adults
3. Learning does not necessarily lead to a change in behavior. The Modeling Process • Attention - In order to learn, you need to be paying attention. Anything that detracts your attention is going to have a negative effect on observational learning. • Retention - The ability to store information is also an important part of the learning process. Retention can be affected by a number of factors, but the ability to pull up information later and act on it is vital to observational learning. •Reproduction - Once you have paid attention to the model and retained the information, it is time to actually perform the behavior you observed. Further practice of the learned behavior leads to improvement and skill advancement. •Motivation - The psychological feature that arouses an organism to action towards a desired goal, the reason for that action. Attention Retention • Reproduction Motivation Reinforcement Punishment