Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teaching Poetry in an Age of Digital Media
Transcript of Teaching Poetry in an Age of Digital Media
in an Age
of Digital Media
Leonardo Flores, PhD
Associate Professor of English
abundant, curated content
organized into units
editorial vision often leads to conservative choices
poetry limited by print modalities
poems lose original publication contexts
Close Reading 2.0
I Love Poetry, But Do My Students?
Tips, Tricks, and Tools for Teaching Poetry
Looking at Poems
The Music of Poetry
Poetry and Meaning