Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Colony of New York
Transcript of Colony of New York
By Katie Stone
New York has many mountains, plains, and rolling hills. NY also has a lot of farm ground. The Hudson river flows down NY and the Atlantic river borders NY. NY has many beautiful sites, it is a very beautiful place to live.
In NY they grow wheat, corn, and tobacco. They also sell coal, iron, beef and pork. NY had many farms so they sold many crops. NY has a lot of farm ground so you could get a great job as a farmer.
The settlers in New York had freedom of religion. Quakers, Catholics, Lutherans, Jews, and other types of people were living in New York. So you could practice any religion you want and that makes it really easy to move there.
Peter Minuit found NY in 1626.
NY is a middle colony of the 13 british colones.