Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wellness Center Services 1718
Transcript of Wellness Center Services 1718
Shop 55 is a partnership between Oakland High and local community agencies that provides medical health, mental health, youth development, and academic support to Oakland High Scholars. Together, the partners work to increase scholar's well-being, equity, and community spirit at Oakland High.
List of Medical Services
• First aid and treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
• Sports physicals and physical exams
• Annual Flu shots (if your parent/ guardian fill out consent)
• Health insurance enrollment
Reproductive Health Services (i.e. Contraception, Pregnancy test, etc.)
• Vision, hearing and other health screenings and referrals
• Chronic illness management, including diabetes and asthma
Who's the Medical Team?
Emotional & Behavioral Health Services
After School Program
EBAYC SHOP 55 Core Team
Rany, Luc, Geraldine, Ms. P, John, Erik, and Julia
LEAD COORDINATING AGENCY: EBAYC
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
Students can self-referral
Time of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
(510) 874-7152 OR Ext. 299
Certified Medical Assistant
Front Desk Receptionist Operations Coordinator
Asian Health Services
to ALL Students!
X-Rays, Cleanings, Fluoride treatment, evaluation for emergency treatment, etc.
Provider: Asian Health Services
Individual and group counseling
Drop-in crisis counseling
Licensed Vocational Nurse
After School Programs include, but not limited to:
9th Grade SWAG (
9th Grade LIT (
SAT Prep classes
Youth Leadership (w/ cash incentive!)
Supper Program at 4:30pm on regular bell schedule days
Weekly Community Service Opportunities with
An Duc Lee & Val Duran,
Did you know?
need parent consent
ALL dental service
All After School Program service
All medical service, except for reproductive health if you are 12 or older.
*Consent forms was a part of OHS registration packet.
You are harming yourself
Someone is harming you OR
You threaten to harm someone.
We practice CONFIDENTIALITY!