Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Positive and Negative Effects of Smoking Tobacco
Transcript of The Positive and Negative Effects of Smoking Tobacco
-Can improve short term concentration and aid digestion.
-Can increase mental focus and acuirty. -Diseases caused by smoking: cardiovascular disease, coronary thrombosis, cerebral thrombosis, high blood pressure or kidney failure.
-Smokers are more likely to get cancer than non smokers.
-Smoking can worsen asthma and lower levels of vitamin A.
-Can have an increased risk of cataracts.
-Can stain your teeth and gums.
-Smokers take 25% more sick days than non smokers.