Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Positive and Negative Effects of Smoking Tobacco
Transcript of The Positive and Negative Effects of Smoking Tobacco
-Can improve short term concentration and aid digestion.
-Can increase mental focus and acuirty. -Diseases caused by smoking: cardiovascular disease, coronary thrombosis, cerebral thrombosis, high blood pressure or kidney failure.
-Smokers are more likely to get cancer than non smokers.
-Smoking can worsen asthma and lower levels of vitamin A.
-Can have an increased risk of cataracts.
-Can stain your teeth and gums.
-Smokers take 25% more sick days than non smokers.