Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Fault In Our Stars
Transcript of The Fault In Our Stars
1. "Smart. I mean, most of the people currently
that’s the thing about love, it demands to be felt.”
2. “ You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you get some say in who hurts you.”
3. “As he read, i fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once.”
deign-to think fit or in accordance with one's dignity; condescend
bereft-to deprive and make desolate, especially by death
insipid-without distinctive, interesting, or stimulating qualities
bacchanalia-a drunken feast; orgy
misnomer-a misapplied or inappropriate name or designation
vernacular-native or indigenous language, language of people opposed to literary language
lascivious-inclined to lustfulness.
- " i fell in love with the way you fall asleep, slowly then at once"
- " that's the thing about love, it demands to be felt."
- " you gave me a forever within a number of days"
- " some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
- " the world is not a wish granting factory"
The Fault In Our Stars
By. Trinity Araiza, Justin Kushner,Esteban Gutierrez, Brianna Bertram, Breanna Johnson, and Jimmie Whitton
The theme for the fault
in our stars is an example
of how love wins over hardships
and struggles. It is the
little things in the book
that reflect how love over
powers all things.
The Fault In Our stars is a novel that follows a 16 year old girl that is struggling with cancer. Hazel is not only trying to have a normal life but she worries how her parents are going to feel after she dies. Hazel attends a support group at church where she meets a boy that is a year older than her named Augustus. Augustus also struggled with cancer in his bones which caused him to lose his leg. From the first time they met the two were inseparable.The foundation of their relationship is Hazel's favorite book called "An Imperial Affliction",Hazel requires Augustus to return the book as well as Augustus have Hazel read his book that relates to his favorite video game. Augustus follows Hazel on the hunt to find the author of her favorite book to get the answers they want about the ending of the book.Towards the end of their trip Augustus finds out that cancer has spread throughout his body and only has a number of days left. Hazel spends the last few days of him by taking care of him and loving him.