Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Raising Beef: Myths and Realities
Transcript of Raising Beef: Myths and Realities
Americans are increasingly interested in where their food comes from.
Americans are increasingly interested in how their food is raised and grown.
Hormones make beef unsafe for me and my family.
Ann Marie Bosshamer
Raising beef is bad for the environment.
Grass-finished beef is better for me than grain-finished beef.
Antibiotics are routinely overused in cattle.
Due to this increasing interest, there is a lot of misinformation out there.
Including how cattle are raised for beef.
Ann Marie Bosshamer,
Nebraska Beef Council
Myths and Realities
People aren’t eating beef because it is too expensive.