Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Great White Shark
Transcript of Great White Shark
The Great White Shark eats seals, fish and any thing that is in front of him.
He has big teeth and they are very sharp.
The great white shark skin is covered with the scales.
Because of the scars on their fins, great whites likely practice the typical courtship rituals of a shark, which involve the male biting the female to hold her in place during insemination.
Sharks swim by moving their caudal fin from side to side in a sweeping motion, which propels them forward through the water.
Sharks are slightly heavier than than the water ,so they naturally tend to sink.
Skull and Skelton
The Great White Shark is a vertebrate.
A vertebrate is a animal that has backbone.
All fish are vertebrate.
He is a top predator .
a top predator means that he is not a producer.