Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vocabulary 11-B
Gargantuan Of huge or extraordinary size and power.
Arduous Agrarian Concerning farms, farmers, or the use of land
Friendly; Agreeable; Easy to talk to. Pompous or high-flown in speech. Affable Grandiloquent "Friendship is a very taxing and arduous form of leisure activity."
"A large nose is in fact the sign of an affable man, good, courteous, witty, liberal, courageous, such as I am."
~Edmond Rostand “The sterile, arid environment created by truly jarring and discordant signage and gargantuan billboards is a turnoff.”
~Jonathan Katz quotes
"Never be grandiloquent when you want to drive home a searching truth. Don't whip with a switch that has the leaves on, if you want it to tingle. "
~Henry Ward Beecher "Imperialism is a product of highly developed industrial capitalism. It consists in the striving of every industrialist capitalist nation to bring under its control and to annex larger and larger agrarian regions, irrespective of what nations inhabit them."