Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ABC Biology Book
Transcript of ABC Biology Book
Period 5 ABC Biology Book A A stands for ATP
ATP provides energy
organisms in a cell. C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q S R T T stands for Thymine U V W X Y Z Thanks
Watching D stands for Diploid Cell. E stands for Eukaryotes F stands for Food Web. G stands for Glucose. B stands for Biodiversity. Biodiversity is the variety of animals or organisms in one place. C stands for Cellular Respiration. Cellular Respiration is the process in organisms to
Theme: Metabolism H stands for Haploid Cell. I stands for Interphase. J stands for Joint. K stands for Karyotype. L stands for lactic acid. M stands for Meiosis. N stands for NAD. O stands for Ozone. P stands for Photosynthesis. Q stands for Quantitative Data R stands for Ribosomes. Example R stands for Ribosomes. S stands for Stroma U stands for Uracil V stands for Virulent. W stands for