Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Speak Easy, Jive Freely
Transcript of Speak Easy, Jive Freely
May 29th, 2010
372 King St. The mission of Speak Easy, Jive Freely is to both educate and raise funds to fulfill the mission of the Charleston Jazz Initiative and preserve the legacy of jazz music and culture throughout the Lowcountry through a dynamic prohibition-themed party that engages all guests. Goals
1. Raise $10,000.00 to fund a new documentary project on the Jenkins Orphanage Band.
2. To establish and promote an event that will be successful and be held annually to help support the Charleston Jazz Initiative and any projects to fulfill its mission.
3. To have five major event sponsors to cover total costs of the event.
Brittany Clark Ticket Prices
Couples: $120 Lower Level Sponsors Mid Level Sponsor Title Sponsor $10,000 Decor Costumes Dance Vendor MUSIC CJO WOW!