Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Videoblogging
Habitantes de Babel
Talk, share your ideas, show your culture, teach through a camera. This is created especially for the web.
"Blogging brings immediate feedback"
Internet brought new ways to communicate, consume and sharing information
Acoording to the research "Blogging as a research tool for etnhograpic fieldwork" Saka Erkan
Effects on people's emotions (Bandura -1991)
Essential for goal pursuit
Being more creative, blog more, share more.
Narrative Formats on internet?
New narrative forms
Non - tangible
Memory from the city in 2010: Events, conditions of historic places, how people dress, etc
"Transcription" of an observation through video, photography, or new media but not text.
Cartagena 365: participant observation of Cartagena's culture.
* Know about audiovisual narrative
* Being able to use a cam and edition software