Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Videoblogging
Habitantes de Babel
Talk, share your ideas, show your culture, teach through a camera. This is created especially for the web.
"Blogging brings immediate feedback"
Internet brought new ways to communicate, consume and sharing information
Acoording to the research "Blogging as a research tool for etnhograpic fieldwork" Saka Erkan
Effects on people's emotions (Bandura -1991)
Essential for goal pursuit
Being more creative, blog more, share more.
Narrative Formats on internet?
New narrative forms
Non - tangible
Memory from the city in 2010: Events, conditions of historic places, how people dress, etc
"Transcription" of an observation through video, photography, or new media but not text.
Cartagena 365: participant observation of Cartagena's culture.
* Know about audiovisual narrative
* Being able to use a cam and edition software