Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tesla Motors Commerical
Transcript of Tesla Motors Commerical
Work Breakdown Structure
1. Organizational Background
2. Organizational Goal
3. Project Objective
4. Project Scope
5. Work Breakdown Structure
6. Project Schedule
7. Project Risks
9. Learning Outcomes
This is a marketing project based on advertising the Tesla Model S. The CEO of Tesla Motors must approve of hiring a production company to create a high quality 30-second commercial that will air during the 2014 Super Bowl. The marketing team will then record and analyze the data at the end of the first quarter to measure the success. The project, commercial and analysis will be completed by May 2014.
To increase sales for Tesla Motors by implementing a marketing campaign that includes airing an engaging television commercial, set to released during the 2014 Super Bowl. The commercial campaign for Tesla Motors will be within a budget of $5,000,000.
Co-Creator of Paypal
Founded Tesla in 2003 in Palo Alto, CA
Won Time Magazine's Best Invention Award for Transportation (2008)
Released in 2012
"Car of the Year"
1. Convince the CEO to approve of a $5 million marketing
2. Purchase a time slot for the Super Bowl ($4 million)
3. Hire a production company to create the commercial ($500,000)
4. Data capture software ($100,000)
5. Company Representative training ($100,000)
6. Website maintenance ($50,000)
7. Emergency funds ($250,000)
1. Non memorable commercial
3. Game goes into overtime
4. Overspending of budget and resources
5. Production company was not able to capture the right concept
6. Cannot meet demands (if commercial is successful)
Create a "clean car" using all electric technology
Electric car that is stylish and what the driver wants
Fun to drive
Over time it will be affordable
Getting on the same page
Tesla Motors Marketing Campaign