Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The News (newspaper)
Transcript of The News (newspaper)
In the newspaper.
Who is in control of the newspaper?
How is news made?
A publisher needs someone to get information for news.
Reporters take notes and get ideas for news articles.
News articles are a part of the newspaper.
Articles begin with a headline.
Headlines can be one word or a few words.
of the reader
A newspaper has
Newspapers also have advertisements.
Advertisements want you to buy things.
Advertisements might want you to do an activity.
In a news magazine
On a news program
On the internet