Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
4.07 Periodic Table Lab
Transcript of 4.07 Periodic Table Lab
Tacos Soft Chewy Sweet Salty Healthy Greasy Fattening Rice Pizza Cookies Fried Chicken Baked Potato French Fries Fried Chicken Apples Apples Salad Carrots Steak Ice Cream Tacos Tacos 1.What are the general family (column) characteristics formed in the chart?
The general column in this chart is CHEWY
2.Suggest a reason why some items might not fit easily into a group.
Some food might not have the same characteristics or mass as some foods.
3.Why do you think there is not a periodic table of compounds? Use evidence to support your thoughts.
Its not made out of compounds cause of what each food is made out of. Each item is made out of some sort of different ingredient and some are just made differently.