Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Particles and matter
Transcript of Particles and matter
Change of state
expansion and contraction
What is diffusion?
How do particles move from one side of a room to another?
Why doesn't diffusion happen in solids?
Why is diffusion faster in liquids than solids?
Why do we add boiling water to a tea bag not cold water?
What happens to materials when they are heated?
Carry out the practicals or watch the demo
Describe what happens to solids and gases when the are heated or cooled.
use the following key words
Can you make your own thermometer?