Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bria Ashton
* A cosmetologist they do more than just hair.
*They work with real hair or wigs and hair peices.
*They also apply makeup to teach clients how to use it.
*They also sell products which is an important part of there job.
Number of jobs 2014-24
*Job outlook- 10% (faster than average)
*Barbers, Hairdressers, and cosmetologists are projected to grow 10 percent from 2014 to 2024
Education & Training
*Education & Training you could go to career school during high school & take a Cosmetology class to get your Cosmetology lisense.
*Things ive learned from cosmetology that they don't just do hair they do other things such as makeup and pedicures and facial treatments
Earnings for this career
*Reigon- U.S. National
*Average Annual Earnings-$26,660
*Average Hourly Earnings-$12.82
*2008 Workforce- 630,720
*2008 to 2018- Growth Rate 20.14%
Things ive learned
Why does this career interest me
*This career interests me because I really love to do hair makeup and nails.
*Cosmetology has been my dream ever since ive started doing my hair and makeup.
* It seems like a fun job to do when I get older.
Refernces used to collect inormation
*Most of my information I got from Choices 360 & Google