Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Organ Transplant: Tourism
Transcript of Organ Transplant: Tourism
"Organ tourism" is where people are able to obtain organs by either selling them or buying them.
In the U.S it is considered illegal to sell or buy organs.
In third world countries, selling and buying organs is a legal thing such as in China, Pakistan.
It is considered an ethical issue and challenge to many people around the world.
Countries that "support" Organ Tourism
By. Deena Al-Ramahi
kidney and liver transplants were done in 2005
renal transplants performed in 2005
indians sell a kidney every year